Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nickelodeon called

A rep from Nickelodeon emailed me last week for the possibility of using my clips for a show they are producing.  I didn't think much of it at the time, kinda just put it on the backburner for now.

So today the rep called me and talked a little bit. I think it would be awesome to see my video on TV, who would of thought?? right?  Awesome!

I finished another video tonight, took me over 3 solid days to edit down. I'm really happy with the result. I'm going to be uploading it here soon so you all can take a look.  The video is pretty minor league but I thought it was pretty good since I have just recently started using Adobe premiere  to edit my videos

I also started up my Vegan Recipe website and posted a few new videos:  Vegan Cauliflower Pizza CrustDelicious Beet Juice Recipe, and Vegan Stuffed Peppers

In about 25 days I'll be flying up to Anchorage to visit my brother Nathan and family. We will then be driving all the way back to Oregon. It should be an interesting road trip! Going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment