Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Plans

I just bought a Panasonic HDC-TM90  http://www.intellireview.com/productDetail.php?prodid=848521233&category=d47 and I used it last night for the first time. I hope to beable to put more videos on my blogs to make it more enjoyable.


My goal is to make a video something like this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM  But of just video of people. Maybe with a song in the background of people of San Francisco cause there are plenty of weirdo's besides  myself that live in this area.  I am going to go down town today and figure out what I can take video of and start getting a collection going. I have today and tomorrow off so I should have some time to be able to get some good footage. Hopefully this will be a start of something good. Pat Neil is coming down in the next week or two to help out. With his video experience it should help out and would be awesome to learn a couple things or two.

Lately we've been going through and selling/donated all the left over crap in my garage. We've got it down pretty good but I am having a hard time finding anyone to buy my media collections. I have 3351 sealed cds, 1500 records and 235 dvds. I'm playing them on ebay so hopefully that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment