Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rough Day!


Was at a job today and did demo of removing the shelves in a closet and this is what happened to me. 7' long and close to a foot in most areas.  It was very frustrating for this has never happened to me before.  I wasn't able to patch it for I didn't have enough mudd to do such a large area. I'll be going back tomorrow to repair the hole. I'll post a  after photo to see how good it looks :)

Needless to say this isn't the only bad thing that happened, after doing this I went back to my truck to find someone smashed into my side mirror. The mirror is cracked throughout and won't stay in one place so its impossible to use.

Good thing is Jen cooked up some great food and was very  relaxing once I got home.

I'm trying to get into a more healthly life style that I challenged Ray to do walking or running 3 miles a day. I'm pretty stubburn so we'll see who makes it last the longest everyday. Hopefully I'll keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment